President Obama took to the airwaves this morning, appearing in interviews on five networks to talk about healthcare. Highlights included a charming promise to "wait in line like everybody else" for the H1N1 vaccine. The Times has a handy summation, but maybe the most compelling moment was this one on Face the Nation, in which Obama addresses, as carefully as he can, the degree to which race is involved in the protests against his administration. "Don't assume the worst motives in people" is probably code for "Please don't call everyone you disagree with Hitler."
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 4. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 5. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 6. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 7. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 8. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...
- 9. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011