His one-liners were scripted and lame ("I’ve been a conservative all my life, but I know that if I want to do well in the cha-cha, I’m going to have to vote with the Republicans and party with the Democrats") and his actual dance skills were wanting ("You're working it for the older crowd!" one judge praised him, weakly), but still, former House majority leader Tom Delay's debut on last night's Dancing With the Stars — in which he wore what looked like a UPS uniform with a leopard-trimmed vest and mouthed the words to "Wild Thing" to partner Cheryl Burke — was everything we expected it to be and more. Warning: In the video, there are not one, but two close-up booty shots.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women