Kings Island, which dubs itself "The best family theme park in the Midwest," has bowed to pressure from Ohio citizens who are appalled at their new Halloween Haunt attraction, which included skeletons dressed up to resemble recently deceased celebrities, including Michael Jackson with Bubbles, Farah Fawcett in her red bikini, Heath Ledger as the Joker (surrounded by pill bottles), and perhaps most disturbingly, Steve McNair and his girlfriend, on a couch, with a gun. (Presumably Patrick Swayze's death failed to meet the artist's deadline.) In this report from Cincinnati's NBC affiliate, a spokesman for the theme park says, ironically, "Every year we try to raise the bar with what we're doing here." Even a teenage boy interviewed by the station thinks the exhibit went too far. A teenage boy!
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 5. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring