Bro-blogger Tucker Max's I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell may have been on the New York Times best-seller list for a year, but at least one person in Little Italy has had enough of his shtick. On the poster for his upcoming movie of the book, which reads, charmingly, "Strippers Will Not Tolerate Disrespect...Blind Girls Never See You Coming," one resident has scrawled, "And Little Italy Will Not Tolerate your Misogyny. Go Fuck Yourself. Va Fan Culo." [Gothamist]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?