So, it turns out there's an explanation for why a 6-year-old would stay hidden in a box in his garage while the entire country was searching for him. His parents told him to! At least, that's the way it seems after little Falcon "Balloon Boy" Heene all but admitted on CNN that the whole thing was a hoax meant to land his eccentric family back on reality TV. In response to his dad's question about why he didn't come out of the box even though he heard his parents shouting, Falcon said, "You guys said that we did this for the show." To which Balloon Dad immediately responded, "Man." Then Balloon Mom chimed in with a shaky "No." What was a tragic story ten hours ago and an uplifting story five hours ago is now a disgusting story. Good luck not popping with all those pitchforks chasing you, Balloon Family.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]