There are a few million guys in this city of ours, and chances are that on any given day, at least one of them will propose to his girlfriend. Maybe he plans to do it at a romantic dinner, or on a beach as the sun sets, or maybe he'll bake the ring into a little cake and hope she doesn't swallow it or crack a tooth. But whatever thoughtful method he chooses, it'll be tough to surpass the bar set by Horia Cretan, who proposed on Good Morning America today shortly after saving a child from a burning building. Thanks, bro. [NYDN]
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode