When Sad Panda went missing this past summer, we feared the worst. But we are pleased to report that authorities can now call off the mission to drag the bottom of the Hudson River and bring in the hounds charged with sniffing around Central Park for a rotund body whose scent matches a certain tuft of plush: A Gothamist reader spotted Sad Panda in Bowling Green this morning, looking, it seems, actually kind of vivacious. Promises?
Photo: Lisa Johnson via Gothamist
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013