Law & Order filmed a scene in Harlem last week with an actress driving a van full of kids, apparently for a "ripped from the headlines" episode based on the heartbreaking tragedy last summer in which seven people were killed when a mother drove the wrong way on the Taconic Parkway while drunk and high. The Post talked to family members of those killed, who aren't happy about it, including Michael Bastardi, who lost his father and brother in the crash, who says NBC is "grabbing a tragedy, and they're going to get people to watch it." He says he won't watch the show. NBC hasn't commented on the script, but, you know, maybe it's too soon on this one.
Photo: New York Post
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?