Glenn Beck alleges that last Christmas, people's lives were changed by his one-man show The Christmas Sweater, which was simulcast to movie theaters around the country. He's doing it again this Christmas, so he's put up this unbelievably overdramatic commercial for it, with a call to viewers to send in their stories of changed lives and redemption attributed to Beck's theatrical run. As the Awl points out, this commercial is nearly indistinguishable from a jokey mash-up video making fun of Beck. But, no, it's real! Just a tip for Beck: If you're literally the worst actor in the history of the world, don't let the camera linger on your eyes for twenty seconds at a time.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper