Halloween gives different kinds of people license to do different things. Children get to take candy from strangers. Teenagers get to spray shaving cream, have egg fights, and wear slutty costumes. And adults have an excuse to drink funny-colored cocktails, wear topical or clever or (let's face it) mostly slutty costumes, and dress their dogs in ridiculous outfits. Hopped up on miniature Twix bars, we combed the Internet in search of the "best" dog costumes from the nineteenth annual Halloween Dog Parade at Tomkins Square Park. Here is a slideshow of our favorites!
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!