Governor Paterson has pulled back a regulation requiring health care workers and hospital volunteers to be vaccinated against both seasonal and swine flu. Last week a judge halted the enforcement of the rule after three nurses brought a lawsuit claiming that it was a violation of their civil rights. But that's not what changed Paterson's mind. Instead, he reversed the rule because of a vaccine shortage. Not that any of this really matters. Once the flu-bots hit the U.S., we're all done for. [City Room/NYT]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?