First: Congratulations to Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner for getting their nuptials yesterday into the Times wedding announcements! Second: Hey, wait a minute, doesn't everyone else just get a headline saying "[Name of bride] and [Name of Groom]" (or in the case of same-sex marriages, spouse names in alphabetical order)? It seems Ivanka and Jared are so important that they got an actual sentence with a verb ("weds") instead of a fragment. Conspiracy!
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability