Cindy Adams was one of 500 close personal Trump friends invited to attend the Jared Kushner–Ivanka Trump nuptials at the Trump National Golf Course in New Jersey this past weekend, and she didn’t like what she saw.* Here are five of the things she disapproved of.
1. It was cold. In fact, according to the septuagenarian gossip columnist, the weather was “nippy.”
2. There were some awkward moments. “During the ceremony, the bride kept trying to take the groom’s hand.”
3. Some people didn’t know how to behave. “Black, which the older generation never wore to weddings, was everywhere.”
4. It was loooong. “For most invitees, it was more than an eight-hour gig. They left home 2:30-ish, arrived back after midnight, and even then it meant splitting before the cake came out.”
5. There was some extreme tackiness. “Friends may still be discussing the wedding invitations they’d received. It had a flier inside for Donald’s other golf properties.”
Everything else was perfect, though.