There are three things we know Jamie Dimon would never do: Screw someone else's wife, steal from the blind, and poach employees from struggling companies, no matter how big a jerk he thinks their boss is and how hard he's tempted. Actually, we don't know, maybe he would do the first two things. But he definitely wouldn't do the latter. Why do we know this? Because the JPMorgan CEO is a famously soft, pillowy-lipped angel-hero — where have you been? Also, he said today at the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association meeting in New York: “I morally have an issue with people going against those companies that are hamstrung. It’s wrong to say, ‘Let’s go hire the best people.’ We’re not going to do that.” In fact, from now on, JP Morgan will only hire orphans, lepers, and the adorably disenfranchised. That's how good Jamie is.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?