In what might be their finest act of quasi-journalism ever, Gawker dug up JPMorgan CEO and Intel obsession Jamie Dimon's photos from the 1974 yearbook of the Browning School, the private high school he attended on the Upper East Side. Revealed: band-geek hair, a preference for turtlenecks underneath button-downs, and, if the photo above is any indication, a love of nature and probably weed. After the jump, the shot we are taping to the inside of our locker.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper