It looks like the frustrations of the MTA's ongoing cash struggles are really beginning to frazzle some people. To wit: At a meeting earlier today, a member of the Transportation Workers Union called MTA chief Jay Walder and the rest of the MTA board "just a bunch of doody-heads." Not "jerks" or "assholes" "doody-heads." We guess he was just upset about not being allowed to drive the train anymore. [NYDN]
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime [Updated]
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!