Earlier we got all excited about Fox News anchor Shepard Smith's announcement via YouTube video last night that "something crazy" was going to happen today. Turns out, the dude just has a new official website, which he introduced on the air in a clip too boring to put on the Internet. It's like every other TV-talent website, only right now parts of it aren't working. Yawn. Has Shepard never heard of the little boy who cried wolf? [TVNewser/Mediabistro]
Photo: Fox News
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?