This past Sunday, demonstrators gathered outside of Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein's apartment at 15 Central Park West to protest the shutting-down of the Goldman-backed Stella D'Oro biscuit factory in the Bronx, among other things. As you can see, one of them was toting a Vampire Squid puppet, although whether they made it for the occasion or as part of a genius Halloween costume is unclear. [Curious Capitalist/Time]
Photo: Photo by Deirdre Van Dyk/TIME.com
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode