Fortuitously enough, just after Jared Kushner announced Kyle Pope’s appointment as the new editor of the New York Observer, Peter Kaplan, the man whose name became practically synonymous with the job after more than a decade in the role — the longest-serving Observer editor of all time — was sitting down to record an hour with Charlie Rose. Kaplan also previously worked as the executive producer of The Charlie Rose Show. Everything from the changes to the Observer's front page to the Internet's assault on print and, yes, Kyle Pope was on the docket.
- 1. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 2. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night