Harlan Coben, one of the thriller writers patronized by Glenn Beck, takes to the Times op-ed page today to let everyone know that there’s nothing more thrilling than getting a “big bearhug” from his childhood best friend and New Jersey Governor-elect Chris Christie (actually, hearing the Boss play all the tracks from Born to Run live in sequence is pretty thrilling, too). Now we know that all the times Jon Corzine was making fun of Chris Christie for being so fat, he was really just jealous that Christie gives better bearhugs. [NYT]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?