Things given to gallery owner Venetia Kapernekas by her ex-lover Udo Fritz-Hermann Brandhorst, an heir to the Henkel AG & Company fortune (Clorox, shampoos, etc.) and the father of her 8-year-old daughter, in exchange for the latter avoiding a public court case brought against him by the former over a million-dollar investment he made for her twelve years ago.
• A onetime payment of $100,000.
• A $500,000 trust for their daughter’s education.
• A Soho loft valued at about $5 million.
• $5,000 a month in child support.
• $640,000 to cover legal expenses incurred suing him for the above.
Modest, but it ought to offset the pain and suffering a little.