"There's always been political struggle and disagreements, but it's getting to the point where I fear that actual violence may erupt if we cannot change the direction this is heading in. So I will definitely be looking at other targets — liberal and conservative — who are using unethical techniques and spreading misinformation.” —Isaac Eiland-Hall, the 34-year-old computer programmer who started the satirical website GlennBeckRapedAndMurderedAYoungGirlIn1990.com and eventually won a copyright suit when Beck tried to shut it down. [Daily Beast]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring