Former NYPD Commissioner and one-time cabinet hopeful Bernard Kerik will most likely plead guilty to corruption charges on Thursday in federal court. A guilty plea would put him away for three years, if that, and resolve all three of his pending federal cases, worth a total of 140 years of jail time by some counts. So maybe Kerik did let a New Jersey construction company with some sketchy ties to the mob (unlike every other New Jersey construction company) pay for renovations to his Riverdale apartment in exchange for his help getting a city license for another 'related' company. And maybe he is a little nutty. Whatever, fuhgeddaboudit - three years ain’t bad.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013