Former NYPD Commissioner and one-time cabinet hopeful Bernard Kerik will most likely plead guilty to corruption charges on Thursday in federal court. A guilty plea would put him away for three years, if that, and resolve all three of his pending federal cases, worth a total of 140 years of jail time by some counts. So maybe Kerik did let a New Jersey construction company with some sketchy ties to the mob (unlike every other New Jersey construction company) pay for renovations to his Riverdale apartment in exchange for his help getting a city license for another 'related' company. And maybe he is a little nutty. Whatever, fuhgeddaboudit - three years ain’t bad.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability