For some people, being ridiculously, ridiculously good-looking is not enough. Edis Kayalar, a 26-year-old male model from Germany, has been charged with trying to extort $100,000 from Cindy Crawford and her husband, Rande Gerber, over a photo of their daughter "in revealing clothing, bound to a chair and gagged," taken by the child's ex-nanny as part of a "cops-and-robbers game." No word on weather the nanny was a disciple of Helmut Newton.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 8. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 9. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]