The crack reporting team over at Guest of a Guest is on the case of the latest socialite scandal. See, 'mocialite Paul Johnson-Calderon has been accused of breaking into the fancy apartment of Cleo Vauban, an ally of his BFF turned enemy Jules Kirby, at 1 Union Square last week. This is after he was caught on tape allegedly stealing a girl's handbag at a club, and accused by Kirby of stealing her BlackBerry at some point or other. (He says he didn't.) Anyway, the alleged recent break-in apparently included some vandalism, and the whole thing was caught on a security camera. Our best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw the whole thing on tape at 31 Flavors last night. We hear it's pretty serious.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 7. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 8. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 9. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]