Yesterday, as many of us were struggling to even get out of bed after an epic Halloween night (seriously, you guys, you should be proud of yourselves), tens of thousands of people were pounding the pavement through all five boroughs, competing in the ING New York City Marathon. Those guys should be even more proud of themselves, particularly Meb Keflezighi, the American man who won the competition with a time of 2:09:15. We collected some of our favorite images in a slideshow.
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 8. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 9. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig