A new Gallup poll measuring the support for potential GOP candidates for president in 2012 shows unsuccessful 2008 candidates Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney leading the way, with Sarah Palin coming in a close third. Oddly enough, while 65 percent of Republicans said they would seriously consider voting for Palin, only 58 percent said she was qualified to be president. [Gallup]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?