This week's cover story by Gabriel Sherman, "Show Me the Money," takes a behind-the-scenes look at AIG's new CEO, Robert Benmosche, who is fighting government pay czar Kenneth Feinberg and the populist wind at his back for every penny he can get to pay his furious traders, who are threatening to walk and take the U.S. economy down with them. When you're done reading it, check out this animation of the cover's dancing baby banker, based on photography by Donat.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper