"But what about Orlando?," we've all been asking this whole week. "Did Tiger have a very young cocktail waitress with whom to sleep when he visited the Magic Kingdom in O-Town?" According to reports, yes. A fourth woman has come forward (or is reportedly about to come forward) to say that she and Tiger had a relationship that started in 2004, when she was 20. The as-yet-unnamed woman has reportedly hired a lawyer in preparation for her impending notoriety. Maybe if we all say we had sex with Tiger Woods we can make this stop. [E!]
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 8. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring