In a new series of public service announcements, CBS is encouraging people to give the gift of healthy lady parts. "Want to do something special for your woman this Christmas?" actor Chris Beetem asks. "Schedule her pap smear. Pap smears save lives." It's hard to argue with CBS's intentions here. Saving lives is great! But if anyone actually gives his lady friend a Pap smear for the holidays, he'll be the one in need of medical care.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck