Government officials told The Wall Street Journal that the FBI is investigating a theft of tens of millions of dollars at Citigroup, possibly orchestrated by a Russian gang of computer hackers. In response to the paper, a spokesman for the notoriously vast and unwieldy banking giant turned ward of the state initially had this to say: "I'm not aware of any major case the FBI is working in our company at this magnitude." Comforting.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 3. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 5. Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- 6. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 7. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 8. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- 9. Elián González Bashes U.S., Reignites Cold War