Diddy — or to be more precise, the vodka company for which he shills — will be giving away $15 debit cards that can only be used in NYC yellow cabs after midnight tomorrow. The giveaway will take place from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. in Times Square, and is meant to promote "responsible celebration," though nobody who lives just a $15 cab ride away from Times Square will be driving a car there on New Year's Eve, anyway. Maybe they're trying to reduce subway vomit? Hopefully no tipsy out-of-towners will use the cards to get a free ride to their cars.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]