Nothing riles the Facebooking masses like a large scale update to the site. An update to the privacy settings is liable to spark a full-fledged revolution. That's what Mark Zuckerberg and Co. are learning now as Facebook rolls out new privacy settings that, it says, make it easier to control the information users share (really, it's about increasing traffic). But instead of being grateful for having more control, most users are just confused by the changes. Everyone who isn't confused is angry. And everyone else is both confused and angry.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 8. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?
- 9. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode