In a nationwide poll of 1,025 adults who have the time, inclination, and landlines to participate in phone surveys, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama were determined to be America's most-admired woman and man, respectively. Obama won in a landslide, but Secretary of State Hillary's 16 percent win was nearly edged out by the currently unemployed Sarah Palin, who came in at 15 percent. Glenn Beck placed fourth on the most-admired man list, which also included Tiger Woods in the top ten for the first year ever. The people [who sit at home waiting for the phone to ring] have spoken!
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper