Jessica Szohr got to know her Gossip Girl cast mate (and now boyfriend) "as friends" first. Both were in relationships at the start of the show, but it didn't take long for love to blossom last year. "It can be a little awkward," Szohr told Teen Vogue, "when all of a sudden [you have feelings for] someone you'd call to talk about a different boyfriend. But there wasn't a lot of thinking and talking. It kind of just happened. We had fun together, and we were like, 'All right, let's see where this goes.'" Um. We feel ripped off. This happened in real life, yet we are continually robbed of scenes with Chuck Bass in which there isn't "a lot of thinking and talking" onscreen? [Teen Vogue]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?