In case you missed it last night, here's the Daily Show clip of John Stewart calling Fox & Friends host Gretchen Carlson out for acting stupid in order "to connect with an audience that you think sees intellect as an elitist flaw." The highlight by far is the clip of her Miss America–winning talent-competition entry, in which she plays the violin (which she briefly studied at Julliard!). Not so much because it is such an effete instrument, but because of the spectacular teal shoulder ruffles she's wearing while playing it. They're matched by a headpiece that we can only assume was the inspiration for Marc Jacobs's Louis Vuitton rabbit ears this season.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]