Just as we were prepared to shut the door on the first (hopefully of many!) annual Skank Week, new rumors have surfaced about the so-far-denied affair between Rachel Uchitel and Tiger Woods. From Radar: "Uchitel told friends that she and Tiger liked to have sex while taking the drug Ambien. Uchitel told one pal, 'You know you have crazier sex on Ambien — you get into that Ambien haze. We have crazy Ambien sex.'" Readers: Is that a thing? We've witnessed people in an Ambien haze, certainly. But Ambien sex? This makes us feel old not knowing this. (This is not the first time in all of this that we've heard about Ambien. Allegedly Tiger mentioned that he needed to take one after having a particularly vivid dream involving Uchitel, Derek Jeter, and David Boreanaz.) Meanwhile, now blogs are running around saying Woods did "drugs before having sex," which is technically true, but we're not sure we'd say Viagra spokesman Bob Dole was running around "doing drugs" before sex.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?