Yesterday, Weather Channel viewers were given a treat when a weather woman sharing the New Year's Eve forecast was proposed to by her boyfriend on the air. There's something very sweet about this that brought us to the brink of tears — maybe because they're older than the average public-engagement couple, and therefore their love seems more real? Or maybe it was when she said, "I love you, Marty Cunningham." Whatever it is, it's nice. Enjoy.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime [Updated]
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!