Boosted by a massive tide of ratings during the Massachusetts special election and a general swell in viewership in the wake of the Haiti earthquake, Fox News was the No. 1 cable network in prime time last week. They blew the other news networks out of the water, and tipped over even perennial leader USA. This is only one of a handful of times this has ever happened (last time was during the 2008 presidential election). Somewhere out there, in a dark room, Roger Ailes is stroking a cat with his metal fist.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!