Tom Llamas, an Emmy-winning reporter from NBC New York, managed to take a cameraman along with him on a helicopter ride over much of earthquake-devastated Port-au-Prince. We've been looking at many scenes of horrific devastation on the ground for the past few days, and some very compelling before-and-after satellite shots. But this footage of collapsed embassy buildings, tent cities, and buildings that have literally rolled like logs one on top of another down soft hillsides gives you a whole new view.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability