When federal agents honed in on alleged aspiring terrorist Najibullah Zazi, his uncle Naqib Jaji distanced himself from his nephew, but said publicly it was "impossible" that Zazi had been a terrorist. But the Times reports that the uncle, Jaji, was secretly arrested in the case and indicted on a felony charge. But the records remain sealed, indicating that he's involved in some kind of deal with prosecutors. [NYT]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!