Award-winning NYU computer science professor Sam Roweis was having an argument with his wife late last night over the care of their recently born twins, a source told the Post. They were in their university-owned apartment on the sixteenth floor when the debate peaked around ten p.m., and Roweis turned and ran off the balcony, falling to his death. Downstairs at 1 Washington Square Village, where the couple lived with many other faculty members, a staffer saw the wife come downstairs shortly afterward and reported, "she lost it." This is the second suicide at the university in just over two months.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 4. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 8. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner
- 9. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?