So how was your New Year's Eve? Cold and boring with lots of cheap booze and a sloppy midnight kiss? Yeah, sounds about right. Unless you were one of those lucky enough to land an invite to Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich's $5 million celebration. His guests enjoyed a New Year's that was warm (it was in St. Barts) and entertaining (with performances by Beyonce, Gwen Stefani and Prince) with lots of pricey booze (he spent $2.6 million on food and drink) and a sloppy midnight kiss (not even a billionaire can change that).
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!