Relax dittoheads, Rush Limbaugh is just fine. The radio host was rushed to the hospital last week after experiencing chest pain while on vacation in Hawaii. After undergoing an angiogram, the 58-year-old Limbaugh was given a clean bill of health. Never one to miss an opportunity to criticize Democrats, Limbaugh took a shot at the very idea of health care reform on his way out of the hospital. "Based on what happened to me here, I don't think there is one thing wrong with the American healthcare system. It is working just fine," he said, forgetting that things pretty much always work "just fine" when you're a multi-millionaire.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film