Relax dittoheads, Rush Limbaugh is just fine. The radio host was rushed to the hospital last week after experiencing chest pain while on vacation in Hawaii. After undergoing an angiogram, the 58-year-old Limbaugh was given a clean bill of health. Never one to miss an opportunity to criticize Democrats, Limbaugh took a shot at the very idea of health care reform on his way out of the hospital. "Based on what happened to me here, I don't think there is one thing wrong with the American healthcare system. It is working just fine," he said, forgetting that things pretty much always work "just fine" when you're a multi-millionaire.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 8. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 9. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]