Today in fear-mongering: "Sitting Is a Silent Killer," Bloomberg warns us, quoting a study from the Karolinska Institute and the Swedish School of Sport and Health that claims "too much sitting, and not just a lack of exercise, may cause heart disease and other life-threatening illnesses." Great: Like we didn't have enough to fear from terrorists, natural disasters, traffic from the Holland Tunnel. Now we have to fear our own asses. [Bloomberg]
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?