Today in fear-mongering: "Sitting Is a Silent Killer," Bloomberg warns us, quoting a study from the Karolinska Institute and the Swedish School of Sport and Health that claims "too much sitting, and not just a lack of exercise, may cause heart disease and other life-threatening illnesses." Great: Like we didn't have enough to fear from terrorists, natural disasters, traffic from the Holland Tunnel. Now we have to fear our own asses. [Bloomberg]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 8. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?
- 9. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode