We almost missed this story over the weekend, but we're glad we caught it now. Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan made headlines over the weekend when he caught airport employees at Heathrow passing around printouts of his naked body, as revealed by full-body security scans. "I saw these girls — they had these printouts. I looked at them. I thought they were some forms you had to fill. I said 'give them to me' — and you could see everything inside," he said on British television last Friday. "So I autographed them for them." Hahaha! Funny story, right? That guy must be well-endowed. But wait. This brings up a very important point, one that Intel guest blogger Lindsay Robertson made not long ago: There is no way that celebrities are not going to have images of their genitals recorded and shared because of this new machinery! (Robertson argues that this is a good thing.) The TSA and advocates of the full-body scan technology assure us Americans that the machines don't save images, but how can we believe this!? A Bollywood star has had his जबेरी छड़ी printed out! No one is safe!
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 6. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. QuizUp Is the Fastest-Growing iPhone Game in History: Here Are Its Creator’s Secrets