David Kiely, the Macquarie Bank employee whose "Oh crap" face became a worldwide YouTube sensation after a television crew filming on the bank's Sydney trading floor captured him looking at topless pictures on his work computer, "will remain an employee," the bank said in a statement today. It is unknown whether the web campaign or the plea from the model herself had any bearing on the decision, or if they merely figured it was the only way to shut people up. Either way, this is clearly a landmark ruling, one that workers everywhere can point to when caught ogling naked pictures in the office. In fact, we may look at some right now!
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!