On last night's episode of the The O'Reilly Factor, BillO provided an exclusive look inside the "Bold and Fresh Tour," which is currently taking him and Glenn Beck across real America. Though billed as an event that promises "the truth—straight up, whether you like it or not," the "Bold and Fresh Tour" looks more like open mic night at the Laff Shack. There's even a fake brick wall! In this clip, O'Reilly and Beck play to the Tampa crowd with jokes about talking bugs, President Obama's ego and donuts. Also, keep an eye out for Beck's bulge!
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability