"I have this thing I've done in my career. When I know I have to control myself, and it's very difficult, I curl my toes in my shoes. That hurts, and it keeps me focused on doing something to keep myself from blowing up." —Former AIG CEO Edward Liddy, as told to AIG's former general counsel Anastasia Kelly, as told to Fortune [Fortune]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!