Pedicure-loving Tennessean-turned-New Yorker Harold Ford Jr. has received an endorsement that he might want to give back. In an interview with the Memphis Daily News, everyone's favorite turd blossom, Karl Rove said of Ford, "He's a guy with a lot of intelligence and a lot of drive and ambition, and (Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand is) a weak candidate. He's had a few missteps here at the beginning, but ... (Ford) is an articulate, attractive candidate who can sway crowds." Rove made no mention of Ford's cleanliness. [The Albany Project]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 7. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 8. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 9. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig